Friday, May 12, 2006

Getting ready for the weekend

Well Melbourne was okay, I made pretty good food choices, but still felt like I had slipped off the program. It is the whole weighing and measuring issue I have.

Even today I made good food choices, but because I can't seem to measure and weigh everything I feel like I have fallen off the wagon, even though I know I haven't.

This weekend is Mothers Day, my second. I will be preparing dinner for Mum and Kate on Sunday night so here is hoping that I do not stray too much. I am in control of entree and main case, Kate is doing desert.

I am going to fit some exercise in each day because I really want to loose some weight this week, I am aiming for 1 kg.

I have booked a trip to Tasmania to see Daniel's family on the 7th July. I want to have at least lost 4kg by the time I get there, I have eight weeks to do it, here is hoping that this will be not only achieved, but blown out of the water.

I am not going to plan our meals for the next week to ensure that I do not stray! I want to loose at least 1kg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home