Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am a happy girl today!

Last week I was lucky enough to record a 1 kg weight loss, and was so happy that I did not think it possible to do again.

But sure enough, I jumped on the scales this morning and I have lost 1.5 kg! Hippip Hooray! I am very happy because I will be honest, I did not think that that I was going to loose anything.

I have had a little chinese over the weekend (to celebrate Daniel's payrise) and have been regularly enjoying the delicious weight watchers deserts (I love the chocolate and the berries) and have not fitted any exercise in at all. Regardless I have tried to make healthy choices.

My goal for this week is to better record my food, water and exercise, I have been very slack for the past few weeks.

I am fitting in my clothes better and Dad and a few people at work say that they can see the loss. I am going to try harder this week I would love to fit into my size 12 suits! That is one of my goals, oh and to not fit in my sixe 14 Sass and Bides and Tsubi's.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 am, Blogger Anne said...

Hi!
Thanks for visiting my blog :) I wish we had WW desserts..All we have is WW bread :( In the US they have a ton of things, but not here. Best of luck on your WW journey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home