Friday, May 26, 2006

2 days after weight-in

Put my jeans on today and they are fitting better, I do not know if it is because I did not wash these last time I wore them or if in fact I am getting smaller.

Dad says I am, but I think that he is just trying to be nice, then maybe he could be telling me the truth? Not long until we go to Tasmania, that said, I really want to have lost at least another two kilograms by then at an absolute minimum. I would prefer four kilograms, but I do not want to set unrealistic expectations as I know that I have lost alot of weight already in a very short time.

That said, I think that I am going to need some exercise to help me get there, I am committing to exercise both Saturday and Sunday this week, at least a half hour brisk walk. I am going to drop off some Tupperware brochures on my way.

I am also going to make some more yummy soups and dinners this weekend as well as get ready for our garage sale.

My baby girl is so cute today, she has a scottie dog on her top and points to it and says 'woof', actually she is clever and cute.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 am, Blogger PV said...

Good luck with the weight loss!

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger Anne said...

Hi!
Here is what I do to drink my water...
I usually have a 500ml bottle while I get ready in the morning, then I make sure to have two more before lunch and two more by the time I leave work. I tend not to drink any at home. I like my diet Pepsi at home ;) I also only drink my water at room temp, for some reason I find it goes down easier.

Hope this helps!
Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home