Thursday, August 10, 2006

A little later today...

I went out on a limb and called MM to see how she is going after lunch with MP today.

I don't know if I helped or hindered, but I wanted her to know that I was there for her and I understood her awful feelings of loss and adandonment.

I think that I made her upset, I was pretty upset just talking to her, I had to pull over cause I kept starting to cry then stopping again cause I knew that me being upset was upsetting her.

I really feel for her because she is so scared and just wants everything to go back to normal, whatever normal is.

I wish I could reduce both their pain and unhappiness, sometimes I wonder if there really is a God, why would he cause pain like this for two good people?I don't want to stalk her, but I will message her tonight to let her know that I am there if she needs me.

Off to plan the Myer/David Jones roadshow now.

4 Comments:

At 11:54 am, Blogger Kristin said...

are you on holiday? where are you, jessi????

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger jessie200 said...

Holidays, I bloody wish! I have been travelling like a maniac for work, to the point that my baby girls tells anyone who listens that her Mommy lives on an aeroplane! Will post now, I am a bad bad blogger!

 
At 9:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess I don't think you're a bad blogger, also your baby girls sound cute! I'll say more later.

 
At 9:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also my blog is Danabon3.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home