Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, after a good but sad weekend!

It's Monday lunchtime after a good but sad weekend, very long story which I may go into tomorrow, but we had a birthday party for Leo (Ella's little friend) yesterday at Lollipops, an indoor play centre.

For the first time in ages Ella and I played for three hours straight, it was sooo cool.

I feel like I miss so much of her life because I work and then when we are together I have to share her with Daniel, so for us to just play for three hours was cool!.

We had the Bathurst 1000 Motor Race yesterday, I love motor racing, like really love it, but I felt very sad when I learned last night that a young driver passed away yesterday after a horror crash on Friday. He was only 31 with a young son and for some bizarre reason I feel very upset, to the point that I went to bed crying about this.

My husband thinks I am wierd but for some reason I am taking death pretty badly at the moment, Steve Irwin and Peter Brock make me cry all the time and I am not a real cry baby.

Anyways, I am back to work now, but I will write tomorrow about my plane trip home as well as the BBQ we were uninvited to, twice!

Adios!

3 Comments:

At 11:39 am, Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Jesse ... I'm sorry about the loss of the driver. We didn't hear about it here, at least I didn't. But we sure did hear about Steve Irwin. I was very saddened by that loss. He was a fun guy.

My daughter is 12 ... its amazing how fast time goes by. We were at the store today and ran into someone who hadn't seen her since she was 2. Seems like yesterday. Treasure this time, you can't get it back.

I'll be looking forward to your next post. take care ... melissa

 
At 5:33 pm, Blogger Melissa said...

HI again Jessie ... I finally moved, email me and I'll email you my new blog address :-) ...

I hope all is well ...

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Jessica ...

I need to ask you a question ... can you email me please???

Thanks ... melissa a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home