Thursday, November 09, 2006

The BBQ we were uninvited to! Twice!

Our friends K and A invited us to a BBQ to watch the NRL (National Rugby League) Grand Final. We accepted and planned towards it. Two days before D got a text message from A saying that they had changed their minds and were cancelling.

D rang A and said cool, no issues and A suggested that we catch up for the Bathurst 1000 Motor Race. D agreed and we planned for this BBQ.

Again 2 days prior D got a text message from A saying that they had changed their minds and they were cancelling. D was pissed off.

A is a good friend from the past and was the best man at our wedding. K is my friend from work three years ago.

We set them up and they lived in our rental property for a year and now live in CH.

We feel a bit pissed as well as a bit hurt, what do you think we should do?

2 Comments:

At 4:50 pm, Blogger Melissa said...

Are you MY secret santa???

These people are pretty rude. I wouldn't give them the time of day ... they don't respect their friends.

Yes Jessie, I went back to the old blog. Wordpress and I didn't get along. Blogger is so much better.

However, I have a question. How do you put the ticker in your blog. The ticker website only gives you the url, not the HTML and I'm not good at HTML.

take care ... melissa a

 
At 12:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment in my new blog! A happy new year to you and best of luck for restarting again! Let's make 2007 OUR year.

Of course you're always welcome to come and visit... I'd love to meet you! But yeah, I know... It's not exactly round the corner. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home