Thursday, January 11, 2007

I did it, I lost some weight!

I am writing to you happy as can be today, you see yesterday was weigh-in and although I was excited, I was also dreading it! You see I so wanted to loose but I was worried about not losing as well.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I lost, 1.2kg's (that is 2.64 pounds for my international friends). To say I was pleased was an understatement! I was thrilled.

So what I learned is if I follow the WW plan 100% I will get a great result, if I only 'sort-of' follow the WW plan I will get a 'sort-of' result.

So what did I do well, well I exercised every day, something that I did not think was possible as I have been off exercise for the last few years. I also didn't use all my bonus points from exercise for food.

I had some great new WW meals, love the Tuna Macaroni in the new WW book (let me know if you would like the recipe, super easy and DH and Ella loved it) and tried to make healthy choices where I could, like at the movies and when we were out on Sunday.

Tonight I am going back to the doctors for more stuff for me and my mind.

My goal for this week is to loose 0.75 kilos (on the basis that when you first return to the program you normally have a big loss, but the following week is normally a little lower) I am trying to set myself a realistic goal so that I do not get deterred by me not realising a goal along the way.

I am also still working on losing 3 kilos and moving my BMI down to 29.

Wish me luck, I will be back tomorrow.

BTW some great blogs that I love to visit are; http://www.losinghalfofme3.blogspot.com/
and http://lifeat42.blogspot.com/

They are good reading and have some substance unlike many others that I have seen along the way.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the loss! Well done! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home