Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday, after a good weekend!











My weekend was pretty good as far as weekends go. Friday night I decided to go for a walk without Ella cause she was way too whingey and I wanted to enjoy myself and wind down.

I set off on a long walk, power walking all the way, before I knew it, an hour had passed and it was dark! I was walking by a very dark bushy park with no streetlights and I started to get freaked out! So I thought I should run cause then I would get home quicker, I managed to run home without stopping for nearly ten (10) minutes after already walking for an hour! When I got to the front door I was so puffed that DH goes, 'where have you been and who is chasing you?'.

Saturday morning was even better, my amazing cousin Emma and I decided to go for a bush walk. We set off to the Cumberland State Forest and found this great trail that was 1.3 km long that takes an hour. We did it twice in 45 minutes! Although it was hot and humid I still felt great! We are going to do it gain next weekend.

(Emma is such an inspiration to me, she has lost alot of weight by simply walking! She has struggled with her weight her whole life, but a trip overseas has started her off on a change, and now you should see her legs!) I want to walk behind her from now on so she can be my inspiration!).

Sunday I got up and planned our WW meals for the week and then did all my grocery shopping so that we could go to the Fairfield City Farm with DH, Ella and my 12 year old stepsister Bridgett.

We had such a good time, here are some photos; Ella loves any type of kids playground, here she is having a good go on the slide, through the tunnel, and patting a lamb! (She was a bit freaked out by the animals, even though we have two (2) dogs these are the first animals that she has seen other than them that are the same size as her! It took me a few photos to get her to sit down and pat him.

BTW does anyone know how to add a link to another blog in their post. I visit this blog all the time and I want to share this with you cause it is very profound, something I am not!

Anyway WW seems to be going well, I am OP and have been for the week, looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday, I feel sure that I have lost something (even if it is my mind!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home