Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One one more day to weigh in!

I feel like I might be setting myself up for a fall, but I feel pretty sure that I must have lost some weight this week, I have been on points for four of the seven days and I have exercised every day, the minimum was a 25 minute walk the max was a 50 minute power walk!

I want to loose so badly but I am trying not get my hopes up, I so want to be rewarded for doing my best!

On another note I went to Kikki K today, I so love that shop, I spent $100 on stationery, yep stationery. It is the best, the website is www.kikki-k.com.au if you would like to take a look.

Got to go, work is busy today, hopefully I will have some good news tomorrow.

BTW my husband told me that he was proud that I was committed to my new healthy living plan, that made me feel pretty damn good.

Want to make him proud with a loss!

2 Comments:

At 3:12 pm, Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Jesse ... came by to say hi. I'm going to try this new medication that my dr prescribed. Well, new to me. Byetta. Have you heard about it? I think I'm the last one to hear about it. It will help lower my blood sugar levels, and also help me lose weight. I'm excited to try it. Only down side, I have to give myself shots. One person I read about lost 65 lbs (I don't know what that is in kilos, but its a lot of weight), in 6 months.

Take care ... melissa a

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger jessie200 said...

Hi Melissa,

Funny that you came by, I just went by your blog to see how you were going cause I haven't heard from you for a while only to find that you have been here visiting me! I don't know much about Byetta, but I will ask some of my nurse and doctor friends and see what I can find out, I am so pleased for you, there is such a positive tone to your post, sorry about the shots, but I think that it will be worth it! And worth a try on the basis that it is less invasive than WLS. Speak soon, J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home