Monday, January 15, 2007

It's Monday and I feel blah!

Even though I had a great weekend, I feel so average today I am even contemplating going home sick.

I ate well and did some meaningful exercise with my cousin Emma (earnt myself some extra points) but last night we went to bed pretty early only to be woken at 3 am by a very loud bang.

So loud that I expected some guy in a balaclava to bust into our room and demand the ring from my finger! Daniel got up, grabbed the cricket bat from under the bed and investigated but could not find a thing.

Regardless we both lay awake for a long time listening and worrying.

This morning we were both buggered and Ella was foul!

Got a new bra on Saturday, it makes me feel better, like everything is in it's place.

Doing my best to stay on points, weigh-in in two sleeps, must exercise tonight!

2 Comments:

At 7:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with Mondays? I feel blah as well... And I can't even blame it on last nights sleep. :)

That loud bang sounds very strange. Did you find out what was going on by now?

Thanks for leaving a comment in my blog! Don't worry about having nothing 'profound' to say - it doesn't have to be. And thanks also for your compliment on my biking kilometers. I'm pretty stoked about that too! Credit for these go my cousin who's always willing to drag me along even though he'd be much faster without me.... :)

 
At 9:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is with Mondays? I also feel like blah! Well did you ever find out what that loud bang was?
Well anyway I think that bang is pretty strange!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home