Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday and I still feel like Blah!

I think that it is a combination of things, tiredness, stress, work pressure, relationship issues, life is so complicated at times.

That said, I cooked a really nice meal last night, simple but tasty, Chicken Breast Grilled with a very yummy WW Mushroom Sauce, tasty salad and steamed potato.

I then went on to go for a solid walk with the neighbors dog Kosta, he was more buggered than me!

Weigh day tomorrow, I feel confident by nervous again, aiming for 0.75 kilos (1.65 pounds)

Love the fact that Alea regularly visits my blog! Thanks you are a gem.

Although I have a blog I not very blog savvy, some people comment in their blogs about visitors that have been by and they are able to see the locations, others talk about lurkers, I think that these are people that read your blog, but do not comment.

Anyway I hear that there is a De-lurking week on, so if my chance anyone other than the sweet and kind Alea reads my blog, let me know by saying Hi,

Have a better day than me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home